[IPFIX] DRAFT minutes for Vancouver meeting

Nevil Brownlee <n.brownlee@auckland.ac.nz> Fri, 03 August 2012 17:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=auckland.ac.nz; i=n.brownlee@auckland.ac.nz; q=dns/txt; s=uoa; t=1344014850; x=1375550850; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:subject: content-transfer-encoding; bh=JFL9gNt5pwmGaPvsBfSEgUUAea/tBM72h1Pnj9gWxKc=; b=rkYf8uwdWq+A5RsVsDR88/JlFZJseIHliwMTp4zJSkO1fFfuP4y3ym6k 2mNv1F+fqABYg26jE6gCNoVTx1zgk+ix/aGAMrdy6leTuI5xb0KR8+E5X LadCwlq07xWGQ/d/E4FN8CkETZ4Df1QInuX4prM/S7WJJzw5+gL4Y8qmT Y=;