[ ID ACTION:draft-ietf-x25mib-ipox25mib-02.txt ]

Andy Malis <malis@bbn.com> Thu, 30 April 1992 17:23 UTC

To: iplpdn@nri.reston.va.us
cc: malis@bbn.com, throop@dg-rtp.dg.com
Subject: [ ID ACTION:draft-ietf-x25mib-ipox25mib-02.txt ]
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1992 13:11:28 -0400
From: Andy Malis <malis@bbn.com>

All,

The I-D announced below is the MIB that accompanies
draft-ietf-iplpdn-x25_isdn-03.txt, "Multiprotocol Interconnect on
X.25".  It completes the series of MIBs required to manage the
X.25 protocol stack.  The other MIBs are listed in the message
below.

Please review this MIB, especially for completeness.  For
example, we tried hard to make sure that all of the configurable
items in the Interconnect I-D are represented by objects in the
MIB, but we may have missed something.  It's better to catch
these things now rather than later.

Any comments on the MIB should be submitted to
x25mib@dg-rtp.dg.com (the X.25 MIB Working Group list).

Thanks,
Andy