Re: [Ippm-ioam-ix-dt] IOAM DEX: Suggested Text to Address Security Concerns

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Wed, 07 April 2021 02:39 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=A0ZaaaMXxdqj/gq0JCNXBOEdY7zsKAVyVzfqhI822n0=; b=dWYAQqo07WArLjf9luETUv1btq+N3dVb3towPM3SLZV8ArrTGNiVs24i7YID8+K+1P /Ej1Z3Ach0GqgwGUONWmd+PIpl1QcOnMigZcWs46n2AbHEgYIAixJZ1CBA9kHWhYZOaX rdowKE5DvrlZLY+KT4sPnlaZaNzjMq80cO3p5QojzadabI+1erygF3HA0mwud2qiFJ3/ Ud+sXshMBTLHDP5s8hzp54Xq7QOXPLk1B+vtYKOMGUWgl26eozQLdtcgIHJI+iYswmHt W2aPXYH21aG2l4gazRe+LSasSsqsXgLmjaBLTZ8CDpu18O79V4ZRKvTT50yjNojzrXFj 9iBw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=A0ZaaaMXxdqj/gq0JCNXBOEdY7zsKAVyVzfqhI822n0=; b=FtQ2hw0LILvknCS9om81eJ3jxFsCXM0xi2SUWyFlrQS+ZmV19zRi0j1+7/wXvB9TqE swGl0Q9vM4yzD85g9hsHvAjXmo96osUbfvhyRpXbzhb+ANr+acG/taaC07Rt4Boa6yA2 Lm6x1uLu5vUCF/Zb3PBZPfyFlp/U0GWark2sKjPKkbrL4T3n1SSndrrFSIYiPCPNk1MH 7AxzKaGn/vOKHFqoGTn735JEwYmjxe+JfL1JHYsr3eW7bFe5Z/KN6d/+cdVeF/c/sW19 aG+Pf7mIhsggFEvCAhtWOF1vVct3cVWUBE98evSguySvyGN64N4HAWRF/a1IAc0N11Wk c5pg==