Re: [Ippm-ioam-ix-dt] IPPM IOAM Immediate Exporting Design Team Meeting Minutes - September 18th 2019

Tal Mizrahi <tal.mizrahi.phd@gmail.com> Sun, 29 September 2019 09:19 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=yVUjRjnRzPGsiL6F4zJcVBfTVnKtQ52zEleQ28nGF+U=; b=s7zjOJBrHqyFV/otjFB2JWW8la5jFL6NhimvrCLDrSosjaVqXqoBhFWGxbUjYFRd3h eaRBz8xhgrzZaAaXxjpjBgOf5Mnk8U7o+IEcGPeUk16NbA3BKXRuLvlAqM75UHJ7jo5R AiveftWkByJirsGZKuI76MLxM2JThQ4Csv0jhS0kacNYqLTxdaa00uMW0buTsE3hzFmu bZxlCyY0+XEzJaVonDyaPzZbtQ9rPB/lC8QkNGXVxivY7bn9IMOFXfJBhKa/0NPFquTy qDdD5o30w3OfJPU3+eftbBc1U539Vw9wFAehfXaFVUfzUstC04PFRwduOCusOujjE463 NnOA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to; bh=yVUjRjnRzPGsiL6F4zJcVBfTVnKtQ52zEleQ28nGF+U=; b=ivyNZQwxluZeO5zxl/Y2ba6qxE/BDIpl6Il3f7jO3yG12Al1ACkTpYT1/osIpNH0ZO LC2A2SSUQ/kDadxYUqbB0OsxJfPg4k2WoVYz7A2qUWVkgsP7JgouUmMksKoqvJKAjFpQ VRQFLuRATwxOH4im+n+tyYaZzq5/mzFIo/TFV2h/ChDL6wP/FM3HQMVGFyKTXrRdPiRm m5Wlt8QlA6qLoZCXQOAbY924MMisZQ1llbToZA9Yut1IvwyLi7+WgHI+28r3dWbf313X D6dR1CsR21m+IN3cfa2m3rxi6cbBOrG2Dra3Wj2ZsGd0TXzqQePh15o8NUrM6r4r43d/ 4jKg==