[Ippm-ioam-ix-dt] IPPM IOAM Virtual Meeting Minutes, January 8th 2020

Tal Mizrahi <tal.mizrahi.phd@gmail.com> Thu, 09 January 2020 12:13 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=euyLOABkJ/jX374jiV538K+9NVb47HyO/bvUmS3lXq0=; b=azqMSEhTuekjTbUZsS+HeDClSkyke8KAzEwskbt1ge7VU+WAEBHAvBlRNSTqsHU6Tq gq81W0fapFyL6aGuNhh+uyz1QQpJ9JuvN4iosrqhWDoUKNoVO/fTFq7PqAbZydD1rrec pEUW36HYZBs5JcD1qPD2W0JRdUzlDaz8eb4YqmTsdNFjpHCBmFkE6oPxEhO4tlx5Hmy6 8NYPbyu2LbHL2nWr893OzoMn33Npue74JoKxLf4OiAArJ4TSX0yrIY8dE+KRc5U36s0b eOCtesLK1SBCIYLSiVrUPf8rds+T7NzWD7bEO+4URfyAB9RL4U4VH0W0Tt2tXI1igm4m KBqA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=euyLOABkJ/jX374jiV538K+9NVb47HyO/bvUmS3lXq0=; b=oq//FIdskijQul8ZK/CLfuJHOIkfYVmX3SOO36IjSjAMSbsmwYj20kDLz5QSf/jq33 Y3ULVuKk/5gg9H0ltGCoO0+UVfkIuSQjZ+woXqMOTr92ouR/hL8iGW57JsphcBOdSjhB o6ivtzaY6CxYpj2BF51txoEpfkoD3uhy2NYykm9lneOukSSkGuH54zZledy16Vg0hRmx 3BtgsTHe8EekpUOGxrAaQJfI6GY5+T81753ySxjmqPIhON4SW5qSjXkbPbk5ARWnmo2W 0e36ODAMikJEGxyrOlZTODi5ydaIyfj2HKXT2cltZBBF5WlMNw9yorzBbhcq+7hpVsiX 5kEw==