Re: [ippm] Fwd: Call for adoption: IPPM Registry Drafts

lingli deng <denglingli@gmail.com> Fri, 14 March 2014 00:42 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=J1p+Gn9ouEUGyVqyac6LQeuh03LTnvtfa/Hz21+xFZI=; b=dPBzLtSBdMtdPA7G9HJZXCBY9U1+PCkwehqzoXulnloPHq+DrKEfLit6CsgsRJC945 qTaniNp6rRWb0j+hK5/2FZRjk6/6pAVNad88LeZFZvODhS2O8oUZJZCyhQ5rR7X/ToTr UafhVZ/7zGtKYse8IVj574SqV/DOCcYPGwz81rfd0jbZv3SFIKKwRCPB2R2BJ1U3WjxH Do7dQDPAqFFKzpgjh6XHSxXLy1Bpq05O/zv+vmaCevp9zUxT7CIX/H0Jm8GguE4/CZRV cI9+eqZQstW8HTcNoiQCZvyuM6BpUkc/lmmVWRrmjfu0J69bWRMwGs0G54p4NwJRkiok c69w==