Re: [ippm] [spring] WG Adoption Call for https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gandhi-spring-stamp-srpm-03

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Mon, 16 November 2020 00:07 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=+agt6KNEuzE+CcAvcMKcLZdvv578x69KTjtQixgKdHM=; b=fyi/YVnPAGvANwslwE8/VXamAUyvyGs+4WMI6tIVQI/IRXvinYeHQO5AKzzxTeU81d OF4Es+nSDmhpZh8MHCAQ1HiREQrexiUsXbODB6liJOi4eeYxmePpYib+uCECGWHWfu6n uTkCJv5+IpQKjoOPrPywcUdk6GTPuZOmgaTzO+N1p3lw6hrjTKjUTUM2sK1il55MKV1w pCyFvQxXZ8gjItDMe5wzHAhOTMJ6UmpMasVylGz/vz7f/XTyOHOayjsRq1DEHxgLxEb1 it3tBEOMC2/lVi6Tc+ep4oW5h07PTkwAFQGsYMJU3xvlXbFDTUCkgavtV61OIYJBPXw2 CTGg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=+agt6KNEuzE+CcAvcMKcLZdvv578x69KTjtQixgKdHM=; b=gDvd8NvlmsR9Jp5C4TCa9lKdAPpjqLRjdohoe1ZtwFIgLBYPkO0n4AwCkU0amR59Q2 /k+bFYA0NYKue32gJEifP4A3HcuFUx5nt41ef49i3QsQxwk5ETiswBWZRZZg4z4rWnzx uNOe50WagY6RVp4+VVwf1/Wh6lPx4cqBSXQsqcRHSPQFfbVq9jEDINcEeYMmKrqam4Ib f6IkR+EhtusRLi6vmu5ZFDq06sCvx6kEA2Qrg5wLSOzBL2swIRrF2PwLWo4VfFn/ELEm 671SPcp2KVn6kfWxhyzGbcpGN75YC5HtpEM1v8TMyGN3pTdNEqf2FmHehe0g3d5EFI06 5e+A==