Re: [ippm] v6 option types for IOAM data fields

"Frank Brockners (fbrockne)" <fbrockne@cisco.com> Thu, 08 November 2018 08:37 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=67502; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1541666217; x=1542875817; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=bvTgFSUFdKaApoHnHvvJxIGFtoWbdkgkoGneL0o94ps=; b=gBD4LX2nlT2VTpYMww4mfNF7F8r4zT9aXPkZVds1SUQEaylWYQg0YIYZ IOrYUErk4YjDLWYm0geTwTN0YQ/T/ZxCuZGhjJgr8LJD3s87d3Cj5x4RV X4vW/MNZ8shep+au2ufABFS63fB9Kd5qAlZQplbHodAIzGZA84udSAurZ o=;