Re: [ippm] Alissa Cooper's No Objection on draft-ietf-ippm-6man-pdm-option-09: (with COMMENT)

Nalini J Elkins <nalini.elkins@insidethestack.com> Mon, 03 July 2017 01:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s2048; t=1499044667; bh=Kq+wi8wpsuPscy3lCDp01mfBXBa5Y0fmo4k0GBdyKF4=; h=Date:From:Reply-To:To:Cc:In-Reply-To:References:Subject:From:Subject; b=hqqs6wwM0LYsXopMlNQR06pFXrpOlRGxbZkCjn5XYvzb8BSGVX4Pl3m3Xy1Ukm4SW63kndopujIxs/hvCD6UDi5xNSSP1xVghH8UTvU9Vbw9d4QPHjJ7D2e4yC3IBrtMaVObnLuhtm4ahpnLVEXsd4GhFMbLimeIxB4znhG2wBzgJ/A/y9fU/t3e/FPAfLNXHeSG2Xcng0HkDJ+AqQVxNzO3rykjOz+nq8DTJ+ryPeBkmEG4871aybyN/IKjBjEPFF+kv031ZBrFvqKHcQoXNb2thon/VcySAQbT5rCPf9aXdhvUHvFHLFwgedPOtAFs0wvBodo2ZWvyKGnevd9zQA==
X-YMail-OSG: K6LECzYVM1nG8A2vMrdd1ML5Qhm73wj1cucFUGFtcvsZdWmueALy4YCnojAyUpP ftJM1IrYJxv5e6l4LccAbm8aIZ855gxM2boukshn4x1hhvUAjfI8jsLOAZtphWefBAHsnPK0N7dh JZl2onlsRL_ZSjMqBU3xt6_pO1iOlOSnX4uSSIP5VfwG002aEk6ib120DUxkbl_IJCKGMYixSuaP NJ7u9Nx9taq17dP9GXqrVhkGSUnBbzoac9C1xte3s9SLUo9gxz_s0M_l3SVAuGPtRJtQCUIgsFXZ EtNmIA6r1p9TJfgcStbflqzGDeoz_nwSuNEnS4aH68PJovUvak4iS_3tCRoJfPxwdmwM9VgsAsP1 fchQbGWy8y2bfLGkNwhTn96FNolNZMPoVB77gpSf7eCENvBep9VTnhgDsxRLsQbPFcic7m43WGXC bxnwWuUWFORw9XoO1BgVrKh5S_dsarZ.HAd9SLReC9RbyEGX5o6gtEXOvuT5p6oT0ETfQ1JYxzyg pVKE4phxFtqRS72x3IspzN_a9xtKQ2bLdQkfLwWn_Oici.xAsmnukoxb0hxO3p4TU9CP4mxOaqM1 prJdEEHTpLeig7eKX5enTE9cgTq7KSzkNY6Qu.OHuSX81N60RZEpT8_8lZUw-