Re: [ippm] Comments on draft-gandhi-spring-twamp-srpm

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Wed, 06 March 2019 03:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=zRev2c/TQoyKDnvjZc9GPGU06g1s+DjMN4Jb2lhzlTk=; b=kcFd+warP/5luWCbAoEIEfh2/KmUlqfmsPOs1/KezlFHpCp+u3582WDxvdLwyaH199 RPWeu4Nw6B5pf9xuLjjHntTbP1s2cOVZdd1QPCxS2AsZ29LihvUvi2n3ZB2Cx9FDgB6I opch2Ap6uOvoNzZWRl/j5TSQuQIkatrjbUIfznxroRtDnxvg3KfFw1tQWFSeTZtZmORS ceGcZrZf6FyU5fv2giGeQ6YCoQDuB4PnDfcEMCfnYtWbdnsTuDuiP+ZqwgagBrBk0rAM BP3sVZVRuYyR3o6tpFihIXzspBbXIPGGyu9rWJnyxCraz5qNRfKHV8082nHAFUwsQk6N xCqg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=zRev2c/TQoyKDnvjZc9GPGU06g1s+DjMN4Jb2lhzlTk=; b=r38OvH6dZiA9KaQu4oLXDZx2XtYjFhh4dkL6bLEEB+vf7N/a7kVb4FJV8muof1e6Yy H5uaJ5lcZtMj9ktSHdp9ZqpWRbmszPiBl0PNr4rGBkSN56zySAKotL0E6U39kKx5NKGQ Pjuuy4uc7cgadFsk8gxympFLp/P0zKllV5w/j8/Pf9LdZbfN+oomFIKEQDkRyhtZJE4u W6YLa2ubbmLErcIGVWoxqTWTwP8mrww7vKhIGup0w1B1jqummiHW+gFdLo/310XaY2EJ w3dSJs0deefg9vMGXf8k/Y/f+oqKv9O4XZRIRGC1W/M3bdh9QURrR9I6ILJKVZt/eXZe n6pw==