Re: [ippm] Document Action: 'Test Plan and Results for Advancing RFC 2680 on the Standards Track' to Informational RFC (draft-ietf-ippm-testplan-rfc2680-05.txt)

"MORTON, ALFRED C (AL)" <acmorton@att.com> Fri, 23 May 2014 13:35 UTC

From: "MORTON, ALFRED C (AL)" <acmorton@att.com>
To: "Ruediger.Geib@telekom.de" <Ruediger.Geib@telekom.de>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2014 09:35:43 -0400
acceptlanguage: en-US
Cc: "ippm@ietf.org" <ippm@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [ippm] Document Action: 'Test Plan and Results for Advancing RFC 2680 on the Standards Track' to Informational RFC (draft-ietf-ippm-testplan-rfc2680-05.txt)

Hi Rüdiger,

You haven't missed a deadline, and thanks for reviewing and commenting
on the 2679bis and 2680bis memos! Others may wish to take a look, too:

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-morton-ippm-2679-bis-04.txt
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-morton-ippm-2680-bis-02.txt

If more folks take a look and support these drafts for adoption/advancement,
we can move these two fundamental metrics up the Standards Track
(something of a milestone for IPPM - we haven't accomplished this yet
for any of our metric RFCs).

These are both reasonable updates to the information provided, IMO.

regards,
Al