Re: [ippm] Next steps for the group

KIKUCHI Yutaka <yu@kikuken.org> Tue, 20 May 2008 00:35 UTC

Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 08:35:11 +0900
To: henk@ripe.net
From: KIKUCHI Yutaka <yu@kikuken.org>
Cc: zin@jaist.ac.jp, ogashiwa@noware.co.jp, ippm@ietf.org, satoru@ft.solteria.net, nagami@inetcore.com
Subject: Re: [ippm] Next steps for the group
Sender: ippm-bounces@ietf.org

Hi Henk and all,

Our group have been discussing about the items you wrote.
We had proposed the following I-Ds, but it seems there
had been no appropriate WGs to discuss these issues before.
If the mailing list members get some interests,
we want to discuss about the I-Ds in Dublin.

draft-kikuchi-passive-measure-01.txt
draft-kikuchi-tunnel-measure-req-02.txt

We have tried to define some kinds of metrics
and a method of passive measurement in the former I-D,
based on the requirements written in the latter I-D.
(The latter one had expired in a few days ago,
sorry for inconvenience)

The latter I-D originally states the requirements
of passive measurement of tunnels though,
it may adapt to other transports.

Regards, Yu.

--
KIKUCHI Yutaka
President/Director

185 Miyanokuchi, Tosayamada-cho, Kami-shi
Kochi 782-0003 Japan
Tel: +81-887-57-2068
Fax: +81-887-57-2270
E-mail: yu@kikuken.org