Re: [ippm] New Version Notification for draft-ahuang-ioam-on-path-delay-00.txt

Alex Huang Feng <alex.huang-feng@insa-lyon.fr> Mon, 06 March 2023 10:38 UTC

From: Alex Huang Feng <alex.huang-feng@insa-lyon.fr>
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2023 11:37:12 +0100
Cc: ippm@ietf.org, Pierre Francois <pierre.francois@insa-lyon.fr>
To: Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com>, Justin Iurman <justin.iurman@uliege.be>
X-Renater-Ptge-SpamCause: gggruggvucftvghtrhhoucdtuddrgedvhedrvddtiedgudejucetufdoteggodetrfdotffvucfrrhhofhhilhgvmecutffgpfetvffgtfenuceurghilhhouhhtmecufedttdenucesvcftvggtihhpihgvnhhtshculddquddttddmnecujfgurhephffktgggufffjgevvfhfofesrgdtmherhhdtjeenucfhrhhomheptehlvgigucfjuhgrnhhgucfhvghnghcuoegrlhgvgidrhhhurghnghdqfhgvnhhgsehinhhsrgdqlhihohhnrdhfrheqnecuggftrfgrthhtvghrnhepkeeggeevteffiedtueeukeduiedvveehfeeltdfhieetkeetgffhkeegtdfhheefnecuffhomhgrihhnpehivghtfhdrohhrghenucfkphepudelgedrvdehgedrvdeguddrvdehtdenucevlhhushhtvghrufhiiigvpedtnecurfgrrhgrmhepihhnvghtpeduleegrddvheegrddvgedurddvhedtpdhhvghlohepudefgedrvddugedrheekrdegjedpmhgrihhlfhhrohhmpeetlhgvgicujfhurghnghcuhfgvnhhguceorghlvgigrdhhuhgrnhhgqdhfvghnghesihhnshgrqdhlhihonhdrfhhrqedpnhgspghrtghpthhtohepgedprhgtphhtthhopehgrhgvghhimhhirhhskhihsehgmhgrihhlrdgtohhmpdhrtghpthhtohepjhhushhtihhnrdhiuhhrmhgrnhesuhhlihgvghgvrdgsvgdprhgtphhtthhopehiphhpmhesihgvthhfrdhorhhgpdhrtghpthhtohepphhivghrrhgvrdhfrhgrnhgtohhishesihhnshgr qdhlhihonhdrfhhr