Re: [ippm] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-02.txt

"Brian Weis (bew)" <bew@cisco.com> Mon, 12 November 2018 02:19 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=35430; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1541989160; x=1543198760; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=p46SNdkI37YlreCxn1VW+K8cK+C47oeFVRbVWw8fJ30=; b=aJMePYAr79H57v12Aj3YB1YhICt/fJ+Zsrkrm3wgEaJbUnfNpZ+h9/yS VYh2X0sZZe9oEfaK701o57qOIYQpkhBiuJZbaT1bVns40JGJ87VOXsJg1 xuBlCOzTnfYdvO6fp+BuCoBaxGuBlZhbBSZRuEa8mKpn5l2GNUGhxuc5u s=;