Re: [ippm] Carlos' Comments regarding draft-amf-ippm-route

"Carlos Pignataro (cpignata)" <cpignata@cisco.com> Fri, 20 October 2017 13:13 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=222614; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1508505203; x=1509714803; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=rw31AQXMUz22NnSUwjdPsixWqT1UWZNwVaERfE9/Pt0=; b=EGraGdlr7jsj4qWQGAn4YUyuYtiC6KStF1hfQkdIiwrax5dFzdbuCtBs p5+0p91vD8NUsIpSt7Qu7v1Q74TgnBAo9clpKHO6B+o+NblXpKVuCcae4 cqKhWMuEhzWKn/CNRkDBou9mzp2cL9qgOitYqrR9y7iAs5A7iwHx3zOZH o=;