Re: [ippm] :draft-sun-ippm-flowbased-pm-00.txt

McGrady Sun <lishunsun@gmail.com> Fri, 26 October 2012 05:54 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=dku99UtYOYGgBf/00O6jvxNl2nqH1riqhEp/yzpzekU=; b=BIu7hYfND2iYsAvSynVR7Eziw0dWFPxMHP7oAkUXvVoraITeea2PDDVq5U/MKgZXuT Z5t/UEYFYo5GWePaR1RfQ+4vkkiJYXMkCiygjlNGv8BUzZA2zD1wKNSaG2a+OXeyxRT1 MLxONjOX1qRN4MwRPB1MGRQIYfKCbhnrPffJcq+aRwJmb/s1J+XSUvzLxksNsQIESD6G KV+H9goyzt3LqXuk01iCpzgN7KbZn1e2jYNrZkbKcsMltfqr71nrI1K7XTETwHFxseXm uGiweiuIiygdHQbr+YBy0kqsxJdcibtlxIZnjLYaS/TuaiqCLLrldFNJVB4x4TpK1Sx5 +7Rg==