Re: [ippm] Éric Vyncke's Discuss on draft-ietf-ippm-ioam-flags-09: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Tal Mizrahi <tal.mizrahi.phd@gmail.com> Wed, 29 June 2022 12:40 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=g1T/M1PCP15xuUncJbF82JaxuZy1+IWyyud0cfahjno=; b=fZwGmPzmTA59bRqcy3GoK/Lioav8W5yQPSl6F5efTqmP2h/+Vo/daiRz1VpyTHGRf5 iFM78P3bD63CIM6alURJFphqgI750TdDG+RALRfo/QkGebGNNRu0Xu4NzmxpTqRlk95i yl3auifg9qOxoI6one4ekSAPsyraz+GfBKQq1rlh4z9mQRvlQxmoyNUxa+2R0Xck94p1 Ygpm9uAjA6lrpBHrV+j2bmUr4GYI7sXFzup1/J/oFUX+67TbDH4vkwEr4oiknZh5eG2S D12/zZUwUTmGRgD3rzwrovFGT79ENPoH/8cD47ocVHy3F5ibasT8PwqGbVfJNfZNlFrm oKVA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=g1T/M1PCP15xuUncJbF82JaxuZy1+IWyyud0cfahjno=; b=STS7Tp2MbwGbZalbinYiw7MVDVXy0vO0jTxo0Z2RzToTiup2D4EU45/K/l7LvqrJ7Q RZpnqnjLzmdTqReg+VehLLTdwL7tQctIN4XrD7fDW9bqb4+9FOZZoVXgbFMs3kQH0bRt +7aJaudqpIXDRJA+jomgmrpxHS6Z3RZU5TUJ7h/kmFPDNipZNFDI3HnUF8p4uDchh5la s3dQkcGrLCSXt7Rfi2/hk8+QAdsSYYCq4Li8vb3BALOgwD8OZb4ZZqyem0OgtltEJJOn qRFlbXp7tsE/4aEWIoy7oMj01/v1SdypHWNOOb1SRYegb7Nbo/rG9V/zE/oUVZ9Wbdup +FQQ==