Re: [ippm] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-mirsky-ippm-stamp-00.txt

Henrik Nydell <hnydell@accedian.com> Thu, 26 October 2017 11:28 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=accedian-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=bec27WF9FJeaqqCcp/cOHhJMitYCcJnbou49lun4yNE=; b=EQofszWgm0L1nhQ/PoAEm+K22kXCySrnLUiR+3B0f0ceTXWrFLhRVU1GcpnzNEpX3R aCZUlWPvbMvtqOxohG/3Db6FheUv4jOwft59UpPeaK3GwX6x3+jJfESdyUy6SDPXwlFm VZrU9d2ztWyREPIN/VyjaGX7yBdpRgAF688mPImxzpVsqa59XmuasqBCdspq8oFYHYNm 4D+L4Q56hjXjACY3yy0SruiTb+MZfPFTSPF3LXT+6jaXqE8frA8z2eMhqV0dxvOEd7ja L0xBkH6BRs3ASI1p61IsLq8RxaNzmbWIvKWU+R9Qco8vpf8MwljH1jn5eRFRjw3oI5KZ zVqQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=bec27WF9FJeaqqCcp/cOHhJMitYCcJnbou49lun4yNE=; b=Szq7ppk+jcrb+08XsOtCl4uGRIpvwFRBte5THEyNVFosuup79HqnmQI9Wzt8XB4QTB q6Z+hnu0ex3UaKT9yAhyb7qeKla4Gq6o8qcgx6lMROkwkFQP8DBgav3tslAEvbKSc7wJ BiNQDtxjvSMNY+SLVKl27qVU7nKfqbjXCGzfAabyRE1hlMvD9bxsC9tfcOX/l1Vk9fyW /tG7rh8LdUaz1+i1wTAuKB6wOFYxS09pj2WEcWdgtRVZoBq0hbMmiR9kJFYM9wA6IXDV R0Lq2/33IoRdCswKThamDhf7m8v64hF/8whhQqAzsq3W/z4sLwBg5c1eBHpGiN77t0Uz rEXQ==