Re: [ippm] Eric Rescorla's No Objection on draft-ietf-ippm-6man-pdm-option-09: (with COMMENT)

Nalini J Elkins <nalini.elkins@insidethestack.com> Mon, 22 May 2017 15:41 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s2048; t=1495467676; bh=1k5IPL9AtEXHlGZArXKRixGQjuMAyGKkQdxAWBFYtlw=; h=Date:From:Reply-To:To:Cc:In-Reply-To:References:Subject:From:Subject; b=CISVf7dCJ6JM76kJK0VK2vR6wEjQfNqPImOqT6AcbbCaQ/WjSBIJ+I3H8t2k3mwIBeCv+aVpTpBCnbOp7rBI7juIFhAb7UDqI5BVApMyM3KP6dUUJSTSiUoBnsbHWluS2jsyB2+WP75lyCDX7NyT2n2SusDzvL4G/QlO8YRfPLcKENY7xLfN3n51cNNIhWKcwRCerEoCOhmxj8dvRZo3skhEDRh5osa4nHKu689/HF4A/hQ0OGNaDRiYHd5veNdc6B9o6ZMRpzJ6MdP2+sLDVvIqoAHxsGWm5QOVeu62fwwOB6/uMcC3PwMNRvZJ7WyQxM10Hb90H4dMlrQ9uBiJ8w==
X-YMail-OSG: RwHbZOQVM1lfZt1jLdhVRIxshvd9EMmPpIputZ78uiiaYedIueqNVwTZ.F3sk5v .Yi_CFucLmrXfMxptOEFbZaLBbBM9K5cEC4ZfR.ZiszSYIF_QSAyKb00y0rSoyw.K37sOlrOPl0R DQEm913JaRyQISHc6iEtMwL3hQff1tpoQgS0z9eZnYLvcBsOX4UG5XpS1pKqSHO9EDSX1gvHbBND EPgHo1KPhbkPXO7JIFAfgw0DH_RTm.nVfAl4tY4vgNq4_Ae43vhC36C7BHnqwhG6jY7RfslWQrkr EZ4SB_t5RCOdqZNpLdXi6.ebKgyTL.3JR2Pjm12m.ZsihfbIrZ_VHw8SK6Fr3_m9XCs3uIlhWBkP QR4LzkJg1_PBpzArQP8iMfwB3i7Fgtsb23hlAomnSr0bu3Lz_Wsjzj14ZdAHchkGVM5LxPviawGv UZqdpjdbyvKOWbaGip64f0wQ94KrBl__WN2FbiBXNPg3HkeHAfmpDqCrYcFsXcXntFC4sn4sClPW VbsdVpuQhg1.aFhtX20CBXFNLbhUZarZbmdf0KoRuVCjpz34GQocBRd2pcVsPaGf5qdR8LJOP1fZ ns5hPM7wxHOWro2YAG99.w52Kg0bcdsYilW.8mB0LmG9Hwl9tDB4rhyiSnQ--