Re: [ippm] Last Call: draft-ietf-ippm-twamp-session-cntrl (Individual Session Control Feature for TWAMP) to Proposed Standard

Murtaza Chiba <mchiba@gmail.com> Sun, 21 March 2010 17:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=j15e2nNwSEiIDSYzDLmoeHw9H3U5T7Me1wgh1KOA1+s=; b=ZWMPJG2ewAcsaFq+6EIpQfxyFf4kLIhHq6icIRywm5i1Nt2wp79CuC9fvE3jGMydrr X/gX3YsofaXk3NKxwAd6y2j4psEWEyxJr4b6pQ8RveQ2m+uz/9jNbBMWT11NuYA8hGxt ngQh+yfBrOCT7ZObIeWXsdwfDa2xn1CsdM/fM=