Re: [ippm] Roman Danyliw's No Objection on draft-ietf-ippm-pam-08: (with COMMENT)

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Wed, 22 November 2023 21:47 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.095 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE=-0.0001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_HTML_ATTACH=0.01, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20230601; t=1700689616; x=1701294416; darn=ietf.org; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=2szdK64PzXU7jUBAVTysjk003917hc8C5ugWtQquoG0=; b=MxM/LOJJleBp8br4JltZDPE297HELTbYCOPzN6mN7fdS/yjkkbH+MLmB3Cp4i7GfpM sJTCWVADsvVgI28yFdle2Wxv8cxmALT5c3FZoMnUPQ5u/xqVRabalxZOE+DH7huf/HwN sVWEZggPNupgTaZjws14n+9CzvecGqPlFRRFyE8oLVwZDs9Jv4q6bBbRs9dggaJyXCXW cg0FkdQsT6AxIoe7/nDfp6NCh8dxtG0TFo26dvU6c977IOZysIR6Mo3A29i4kzis5BtT bsQS82Z5iZsqyXHQKobtnnjOHSgklU8Z823NdSowggi+oHQJ12B8W9RRJBka4QHw7LSM hGbg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1700689616; x=1701294416; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=2szdK64PzXU7jUBAVTysjk003917hc8C5ugWtQquoG0=; b=FvK6C93RicP6y4rsSxtPV7O3Z1K/SeK6g4WxJ+/w0VcoPwU93DuXyeWi8m/myo9OUX ANMfJ/ukG1imS9g6BDDSapgfxRLjpNigOIDKS737mLkH85Z7Z8lpkXPvFCnPj9KFLLDP Bp54qTjGPMFvCrwZ1KpC9yGAuI7TvtA8e84lRz0Adxd+A2JBzexkGpQ+wueMBRFmh5xS tJfRyxISW7MZ8ok42ye9fKeN06obP66ezuqEtfma6NaJDcgjT/1jgP0TOMENhrVu0v1M 7ngdtE/TFWuZ+8Wrsk4hNbm5cNLFdMMlR4h/FwMjA+9SFSjM9Q6V6xIFej1xieAAB4y+ W18A==