Re: [ippm] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-07

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Mon, 14 October 2019 20:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=1q2mqDc4gtF75bBdFNdTMft8KX4TkcFGBm3dhjLRxWQ=; b=imqrpuMWNbZIY4VNcGap2mEvwIlitEVkguB4a+Dxg2UehX2mC9Wul2cfDYjmZKABVo 5yq58xR/oLBsgrOPsML5GtTct61cuDkWsB5jPjH7a31rCieiQKpHy8fMFvvy048neM5l UQxNuhfdhUreyodA6DZDe5u5bztJ2odJGFJb9VmOIa21YdGdIxFXlSWG9dmNzjbXDWYR ivJiutJNKMJV1GTkFJY5ihnFOj4GiWvGlI86NwObPQbu3vX7WXQRKg5GoG44AsBApOJW XxDkHA5dPiQIcBrpwfOzPiC0jerEyD2bOILi3BSskvx0f2IAXUU2A1gl4q5lvk00tahi vMFA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=1q2mqDc4gtF75bBdFNdTMft8KX4TkcFGBm3dhjLRxWQ=; b=cGX3mgv1zE1QY7JgEf7u4THxduh2lIDxJ45rlTnYyr4NGNP6MkEZvpTJOP4Ctxd4dw o1Lgexn38C6uDIHo22sXbsZZcRbmgrhslqFDK73iRSAUp1oC0S0c0nOboian3NKpNgMv CClVXsL2fFw5BaC1rPgztCuUEzMhQhK80fr2Wf+bqA1KpCE5mh7SM7x22wmGoLJAlgLy N3FZOvEaqxvzVKzeajxjoGjKdP6rSlL5KoO6ahZjAKtY97kAJpHo41Cubcraq8qzZzSN hPzkbXaSt3yEZgNEDiujANWpihPoFwDFcjAc+tEWYyFSUpjAMa0uB3Htteifz286W8nA JBCQ==