Re: [ippm] [Bloat] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-cpaasch-ippm-responsiveness-00.txt

Christoph Paasch <cpaasch@apple.com> Fri, 22 October 2021 23:19 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=apple.com; h=content-type : mime-version : subject : from : in-reply-to : date : cc : content-transfer-encoding : message-id : references : to; s=20180706; bh=MJN1kfArMBusHaplLHvA8OwvGraRAIK5d0uskiCdiFs=; b=UkU7mWCr9C3e/7unzyS+qaGNDaVdgzzybu0QGCIw0PcMLMtTed+Z7iNPoQ81o02K04p8 jAb1BaYKlKMXOft5sH9GyQ3yHsF03CyHo8BCfyiEcV31E/m036j3PeReyTqCSvfIZOX1 1lSNrWnYto6L2DLMteIvTm0HUXHltaPyAJ3wHTsCwuY0b4Zk84SjqgUDBGr1mKKPQJpl KAvfjBPdutmosuVVDV/Qes8+XGrxqI1VIixX6cUPcj5PCcY92SxijZRdy6PgD6O/mL0W mTYKlh3Bcfg/mLiDUN0cJ7fsLT/09NNk72XvpQE+ve8nC2smg2/LQ1jPKUx0JtyDAuM9 HA==