Re: [ippm] Warren Kumari's No Objection on draft-ietf-ippm-2330-ipv6-05: (with COMMENT)

Warren Kumari <warren@kumari.net> Wed, 20 June 2018 19:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=kumari-net.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=n5QUUP28BhwW2I35eGG4kiyNQJjG3u274/uW7qEFHBM=; b=I/Equn2uNe0mH8jCE4TXWww2LoOgAcNcOrXI9qEc8+41h8iI+n0ASQgxeBfVRqO+Ya X6naLPJfEowZa8lqkYPHNe17VL3/b2Gl1424ULHhkxxopC4M/bxCvR2r2wc6MlhSK2pS MVLfktmWcG3XJ6EM53tJTDlSoL/Fgi3Wn1+wOyFJoVrVWfbBkTk5/Mw755lz7H4Fbty9 NyrJOVqPwijV+LwrGv3r188sgR2ytHK/7BvX+xMcK2GpbntLfwJuMg0PUOD53TsAUSLZ Uq84cL1MWxPg4BxsJXjifFaNbcQDYpvA5LUbULUBVef6KdkmV4d2O20vtAqmTcYtwENx /hog==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=n5QUUP28BhwW2I35eGG4kiyNQJjG3u274/uW7qEFHBM=; b=VxmTqLiCa5utMkblV3Tat3g4RLW6ObxKEHS3xScOxChSUDWyNRk2oTXFvv/ytUC665 KM0q74YTsBG0YW3Zoxp6hAaBWSyDQoG7LvHhYcBGdYtZsk/R7tG5uYHe4D39nnd432tW nAEpUSfVyv2ucAokEKoixJ/zyOvEYSSXnfZZxTH9uJFY+kQ4ugEkSu7Qs/MyknA2zg6m y85DwM4v+wpeTfEu8S5QJJeU4wgjRRyts36zwrG61MnhiHqoMspgqhKZwTFTNPAQpU+s 0hqT0kBsMeoZg6FADkbXy7OaWYaS5Y6DnfmP2KOeqO7EqURZKVehXh5LsQTUnsQl1WC5 8z/g==