Re: [ippm] WGLC for draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-srpm

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Thu, 02 February 2023 00:13 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-7.085 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_HI=-5, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_KAM_HTML_FONT_INVALID=0.01, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=unavailable autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=Olo8Fx/11lGqIAHcD6xX+Owj6FgXnjhtns4vXLJ0brU=; b=fC/iI4JdiXQXJT0RsvIiZwBbwcXf9g/OtXezPmue02+gIfVYfi7TBS4YpV80UWjm5S 7cm2bnw6LdMIYHMDY/+ERKmYi9K0/L+ONWAIgXjFwe4xlXILFbZ4095xjiV0Fi4xUXJ9 V3kk02TM+4ByFZ8heuafHKw3kjILyCJdb4Uhg8miKcizDea4vqNNbM/BRbgsbNpROTeu xJybIN3BAtgkDy64hU1iqXfn/6FEedwfkvNqEX9NAhqUDv7hhL8qnmzQhhnb3DtqRcKu fXXJ7gKscdvC1L8DM8tzdy7LbCSrI5aNUGrrgg8LXZGIdToU1egCZmsbC01o1uSlWiVZ GpUQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=Olo8Fx/11lGqIAHcD6xX+Owj6FgXnjhtns4vXLJ0brU=; b=ZaAv4gc7MO5CWJQZOfeArNluNzdJzezDd2hOu3er5k9m7K0hRIOWIAdnZfCCsUgEoq Pu2ZPcElH9iew7fsQjhy9UeSlBtoTNuKYctAkJKRTrlWOaH0v/B71rcld2liI2ewPtcz dPkANDEvuXMc0tgYa8wdSsuhUVRumMHi8bc3sfiioRO+zj5hnKCZRiuPq00kBe+x+vhF OZc4tR2PWhO1NW2Sn6C8sCSByKP+fSl3Z0MrpOPfOiH2KifYjnCZroTr57WpR/NcsYwy 6oO4dkySSvgfcPvKHDpLxkN0ehMesfIZaMpAnzG94qJwsbHpL+xQoRPZSac9tXlJ+Cd4 43RA==
References: <8D63B647-70A8-4CAC-96D0-9666010144DB@apple.com> <CA+RyBmUWsm_QCXtaibAH+zPTdu2+KrUjuiG3JeonivEoa-2AHA@mail.gmail.com> <CA+RyBmXYAQ5=Bfa1_y5TmnDH8GHxaJXMyH-ST7F1V5B9VUaYgg@mail.gmail.com> <BL3PR11MB57310973095FA301154863F1BFCE9@BL3PR11MB5731.namprd11.prod.outlook.com> <CA+RyBmU2fK6_wCknC8WO9Er3ZSTz6OicPvmhJrt=+HkaRgKO5A@mail.gmail.com> <BL3PR11MB573160D91EF48615C27D2380BFD09@BL3PR11MB5731.namprd11.prod.outlook.com>