Re: [ippm] Questions on draft-morton-ippm-capacity-metric-protocol-01

Lincoln Lavoie <lylavoie@iol.unh.edu> Wed, 20 October 2021 19:53 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=YZhbdvOP7Itfmkb4P0c4+W3j1P8iPLciE8XS7iYF8mQ=; b=Z/JVYgeKU2mLEZWPLD0QPqFwFdU83wwK1UXxlkX2q+xxxQGbxgjKGSeKeeh2Uo8nru KWmjj7CzatXeT3mRVNUp9c8ZewMYBYT9OUO52NBgtWnqB5zMbhvl5kbeSKl9GpoEqeFA xDkJLmNNzLdqvEhW7ljwN5hVR9G2GKHl/yzlq4NdBRHKgeGDUNeVbpWdgQSBYbdRSuhp Zb8LqLetO7R5EY0MsR4JV1wEakDdECfSt+Yg74x+iIKGoLUZi//Mc559xMYl9phjpaZr UIudZ170BztHU/F/rn8R4dtq0dw9Gty3mQXkP0QUabkd+z7D+igOdMnu1wuHkgrPbnkg iuKQ==