Re: [ippm] AD review of draft-ietf-ippm-port-twamp-test

Spencer Dawkins at IETF <spencerdawkins.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 14 November 2018 15:35 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=mDuU3M9ST1dpTAsFL7qoox62DXlMm+zRmcpz2bQl3YQ=; b=VXfWOaeM0w7azTBK37cugyPnc4Bmwt2mXRhpZd9EDExi6tbBn98hjhsaLjTLITOt7e SzXThYG0eyMTU1CRLwI90KlMNOc+QnbY+Da45Ll8r0gvN8QIePVZTE1/H7F2aNSUxYev yidKO4BTkonqEibgwgrkeJsRvRfERTe0/TDhxpg5/BLEOMqqo1UbREAdaGJLJnlXuJ+V oMZgLpr4tfQAcdhHEYuUjdCNWJN8tiJjGEPVyZWROgzwAffuHnt3y/j5Cu7b8LosxHTl WEGrMYhaA+bfFX1Dq2KF4qQty5ERWrYvrpN2Jkmyk+zMLXn0rO/WKkso3oHkkLKpj2l3 eO/w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=mDuU3M9ST1dpTAsFL7qoox62DXlMm+zRmcpz2bQl3YQ=; b=QX1AANjCdfiMpawgKU6bHSJ63Ne3zGXKsv3T3aQEBMnsKdudAUzBIOjDB7JiFf92Gj i3REKk+DKrTLVywmVMeuSHCeODn3e84NEL+ZLhDcTX9GTd41tcIyhpcH04D71XgP3r+R Oz0PRMfnmGvtsuaNZaEYQm5rzHDU3aro24pbeVRmixU26Q4ic8bzFV6er6ny1D9pyMXF 2gJoj+jLYJAWhzTTeOFkkcCieEGVJFx3GJbb7cwlYSkBF3kpOHHigCrQ4J8Nm3ADJFca fhYwBLUrqBEgNqL1XCEeFJCP26ERxX49VQJi+cXXCt6i1EZRg/h+ev2979K1XLnizsR/ gujw==