Congratulations on the publication of RFCs 5377 and 5378

Russ Housley <housley@vigilsec.com> Tue, 11 November 2008 20:42 UTC

Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 15:39:05 -0500
To: ipr-wg@ietf.org
From: Russ Housley <housley@vigilsec.com>
Subject: Congratulations on the publication of RFCs 5377 and 5378
Sender: ipr-wg-bounces@ietf.org

Dear IPR WG:

Thanks you for you efforts.  It was quite an effort to complete these
documents.  Thanks for many months of effort.

With the publication of these RFCs, the charter of the IPR WG is
fulfilled, so I will be closing the IPR WG soon.  The mail list will
remain open to discuss IETF IPR issues in the future.  Many thanks to
Stefan Wenger for his kind offer to act as moderator.

Once again, thank you for you contributions.

Russ Housley
General Area Director