Re: RFC3979bis section 7 -- hierarchy of preference for licensing

Ted Hardie <ted.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 15 August 2013 23:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=fNqtSUs1Ey3EaxEst94yOd2gK9W8wZJZSRKcVb4/GhA=; b=z6yFmPaWeUZPwtvavGJ8zFdcbu/facLQ0sq0dQe4i6Md+ebOlnfmWeXWuEKUJwpuI9 I5wl1Pp/g/zE17p/LvG5lFkZhUP22FvPNsItnMuFpkd0ryFhqfXZy+Nr4gkDyfCYg96o rAKu+XalnXkp6AHX6ivF/YDPoSz+HdX26n+RdE5D0x5fLZpa8KElEi7VRVPZi56dgBdM mKGpFeEbWrgOlU8LSdBtmthTFrprRsjdt5l1HuOjzrvWSrFVvcaYs6vVyN9KgyOrZLBT r/vZVU5hJE+Y8kLfm7fPwzSw3ozghobN2jGLna9hrlKFylqwiqO+AsLnssOZdlLdHBYI T/8A==