[Ips] Re: iSCSI "compliance" text

"Mallikarjun C." <cb_mallikarjun@yahoo.com> Thu, 28 December 2006 05:03 UTC

Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 21:02:53 -0800
From: "Mallikarjun C." <cb_mallikarjun@yahoo.com>
To: ips@ietf.org
Subject: [Ips] Re: iSCSI "compliance" text

Eddy,

Even if we say it in the draft, it would be pretty generic and will have no mandatory force.  So I do not see a lot of value in attempting to state it in the draft.  Unless I get other inputs and/or advise from David and Lars, I prefer not to attempt to craft such a text.  I also suspect this is not a case peculiar to iSCSI protocol, so I would welcome inputs from other WG members.

Mallikarjun