Re: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ips-iscsi-disc-reqts-00.txt

Matt Wakeley <matt_wakeley@agilent.com> Tue, 30 January 2001 07:42 UTC

Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 22:18:24 -0800
From: Matt Wakeley <matt_wakeley@agilent.com>
To: David Black <Black_David@emc.com>, ips@ece.cmu.edu
Subject: Re: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ips-iscsi-disc-reqts-00.txt
Sender: owner-ips@ece.cmu.edu

Well, this is interesting:

At http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/ there are the following two files:

draft-ietf-ips-iscsi-disc-reqts-00.txt                       26-Jan-2001
08:08    46k
draft-ietf-ips-iscsi-disc-reqts-01.txt                       12-Jan-2001
13:56    44k

Notice how 01 predates 00?

The later was really <draft-voruganti-ips-iscsi-disc-reqts-01.txt> but I
suspect the name was too long so it was changed.

David, can you cause this to be fixed?

-Matt