IPS SF Agenda

Black_David@emc.com Wed, 05 March 2003 00:07 UTC

From: Black_David@emc.com
To: ips@ece.cmu.edu
Subject: IPS SF Agenda
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2003 18:53:42 -0500
Sender: owner-ips@ece.cmu.edu

I thought I sent this last night, but some email gremlin
appears to have found it rather tasty ...

IPS WG members,

Your WG chairs have been busy behind the scenes clearing
up draft nits, dealing with expert reviews, etc. to move
drafts out of the WG and into the hands of the ADs and
IESG.  A number of drafts were submitted over
the weekend, and many of them will move onward just
as soon as they appear on the Internet-Draft servers.
The usual "status of drafts" email that appears before
an IETF meeting will be delayed until this happens so
that it reflects the accurate status of these drafts.

The IPS WG will meet in San Francisco, 1415-1515 on
Tuesday afternoon, March 18.  Aside from the summary of
draft status, I only know of three drafts that require
time during this meeting:

- iSCSI boot (draft-ietf-ips-iscsi-boot-09.txt)
	For discussion of security issues raised by the IESG.
- iSCSI NAA naming (draft-ietf-ips-iscsi-name-ext-00.txt)
	For discussion of what to do with this draft based
	on T10's actions next week (prior to our meeting).
- iSCSI command ordering (draft-chadalapaka-command-ordering-00.txt)
	A candidate for publication as an informational RFC to
	explain the subtleties of this area, if the WG approves.

If there are any other drafts that need time at the meeting
(or any other requests), please send them to me ASAP.

Thanks,
--David (on behalf of Elizabeth and David, IPS WG co-chairs).

David L. Black, Senior Technologist
+1 (508) 293-7953             FAX: +1 (508) 293-7786
black_david@emc.com        Mobile: +1 (978) 394-7754