FC Frame Encapsulation WG Last Call revised comments resolution posted

Ralph Weber <ralphoweber@compuserve.com> Thu, 11 April 2002 04:14 UTC

Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 23:16:34 -0500
From: Ralph Weber <ralphoweber@compuserve.com>
To: IPS Reflector <ips@ece.cmu.edu>
Subject: FC Frame Encapsulation WG Last Call revised comments resolution posted
Sender: owner-ips@ece.cmu.edu

I have revised the comments resolution for the 1st Last Call on the
FC Frame Encapsulation draft:

   draft-ietf-ips-fcencapsulation-06.txt

The revised comments resolution is available as:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ips-fcencap-wglc-01.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ips-fcencap-wglc-01.pdf

For new readers, I recommend the PDF because it has color coding,
hot link cross references and a table content book marks to aid
reading.

The changes between -00 and -01 are:

  1) comment 40 has been changed from accepted to rejected
     as per the discussion on the ips reflector. The
     change means that the FC Frame Encapsulation draft
     will continue to discuss transit time computations
     as the difference between the local time and the
     time in the encapsulated frame.

  2) comment 42 has been changed from rejected to accepted
     as per discussions with David Black. The change
     means that FCIP and iFCP will be listed as Informative