RE: IPsecMIB

Tim Jenkins <TJenkins@CatenaNet.com> Mon, 17 April 2000 21:18 UTC

From: Tim Jenkins <TJenkins@CatenaNet.com>
To: 'S Ramakrishnan' <rks@cisco.com>, ipsec@lists.tislabs.com, Leo Temoshenko <leot@tivoli.com>
Subject: RE: IPsecMIB
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 16:26:33 -0400
Sender: owner-ipsec@lists.tislabs.com

[I've removed l2tp from the response; feel free to add it back if
necessary...]

Here are my original comments on the first release of the flow monitoring
MIB. See the last full paragraph. Ted was the only one who responded to this
mail, other than some agreement that we need an application specific MIB.

==>