Re: ISAKMP Configuration Method

bradr@iname.com Tue, 30 November 1999 19:57 UTC

Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 09:19:36 -0800
From: bradr@iname.com
To: "Derrell D. Piper" <ddp@network-alchemy.com>
cc: ipsec@lists.tislabs.com
Subject: Re: ISAKMP Configuration Method
Sender: owner-ipsec@lists.tislabs.com

Thanks for the information, but I'm still a little confused. In section
3.2 of the draft-ietf-ipsec-isakmp-mode-cfg-05.txt document, a description
of a "new payload is defined to carry attributes as well as the type of
transaction message". This payload would have to be referenced from the
previous payload's `Next Payload' identifier field, right?

  -brad