Re: [IPsec] NUDGE: Reviewing the AD VPN drafts

"Frederic Detienne (fdetienn)" <fdetienn@cisco.com> Tue, 15 October 2013 16:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=7610; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1381856220; x=1383065820; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=ZhpZlWpMdlt2COx3Lgonn6s3LXiEwKDDamW7uf/Zlf0=; b=efBvPrcN3H6okYjCn02olE0Po6iSEKMqiv8qlwPdW54MyS4sNGccMB2D Vv/fCxGIBANBD5QiTMwrmQvaO4JB5Oe8wsK+yFmacMrkIi0tHj679Dw3s Ij6vQeFjEeYGLfY02YTvfIIiUoQJbDGUw6d3dpefABfc+fczxURYYLUls I=;