Re: [IPsec] IPsec maintenance/extensions WG, summary so far

"Vijay Devarapallli" <dvijay@gmail.com> Wed, 07 May 2008 18:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; bh=BMXnkwtPyfwiR9qp6ySFIasaDojc+dtrutbfWfrgTWA=; b=fePwX4RCt6S+w7zMx7d/PmB/J/TY0ktfd4kaqLKknf87IhgS7h0n7Uu1Os1TUt0QO6EVuRXcx1gnsmZh/PE214GwySyYIuAuFzX4N+8WU+SqJ9qEQc6pmW3v1InT6WBc9BzK285+OgWHtAV16C/8810Z69pO5fQpoAHLU01BsgI=