Re: [IPsec] RFC4869 bis submitted

Scott C Moonen <smoonen@us.ibm.com> Thu, 12 November 2009 19:41 UTC

To: Dan McDonald <danmcd@sun.com>
From: Scott C Moonen <smoonen@us.ibm.com>
X-MIMETrack: S/MIME Sign by Notes Client on Scott C Moonen/Raleigh/IBM(Release 8.0.2 HF623|January 16, 2009) at 11/12/2009 02:41:42 PM, Serialize by Notes Client on Scott C Moonen/Raleigh/IBM(Release 8.0.2 HF623|January 16, 2009) at 11/12/2009 02:41:42 PM, Serialize complete at 11/12/2009 02:41:42 PM, S/MIME Sign failed at 11/12/2009 02:41:42 PM: The cryptographic key was not found, Serialize by Router on D03NM118/03/M/IBM(Release 8.5.1HF41 | October 22, 2009) at 11/12/2009 12:42:01, Serialize complete at 11/12/2009 12:42:01