Re: [IPsec] Fwd: FW: I-D Action:draft-xu-ike-sa-sync-00.txt

"Peny Yang" <peng.yang.chn@gmail.com> Mon, 07 July 2008 15:05 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; bh=b5n0xRC0c0NC6L6AvuiECVXv0uQ+aO1e+evvg6qwUHA=; b=hqzQgoOnqtCo471EwLYGW9NK2jy5SMqhurdmtXSrDofIsPLsbizN3MMpgL/mp3Q2jj ZEtf2s47YMZS9vznquf0K+o/wxro7haid2yDOmCSvDkTCCnGhx0m4LNJpuHaOVJHY/Ma bYPNdWX8qkXGGxl885QNIf0Opby/MSkMhNSMs=