[IPsec] Fw: Preshared key authentication in IKEv2

"Valery Smyslov" <svanru@gmail.com> Fri, 30 October 2009 06:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:from:to:subject :date:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:x-priority :x-msmail-priority:x-mailer:x-mimeole; bh=RP9TOIOZaEdGiwwqR6A6jNnR/WNFaMWnS4HP0Jiwx/c=; b=eUqwxchpC223+0jsbAC2D8S6Xhj7mt7uoRgbmTpVruDd8XjdgKT+ntx8dh5OCFBU2v NN+x0YUxcQw0Zb48VWDiQ0YZ3y3b22/tLWwhWMTc7OQlBuyMKaBeRPeT94ksyrL8iSaR +lHS8xcAWqra+oi157hRWue2mhBAWgxcdNvW8=