Re: [IPsec] Martin Duke's No Objection on draft-ietf-ipsecme-rfc8229bis-07: (with COMMENT)

Valery Smyslov <svan@elvis.ru> Mon, 08 August 2022 12:12 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.105 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_BLOCKED=0.001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=elvis.ru; s=mail; h=Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Type:MIME-Version:Message-ID: Date:Subject:In-Reply-To:References:CC:To:From:Sender:Reply-To:Content-ID: Content-Description:Resent-Date:Resent-From:Resent-Sender:Resent-To:Resent-Cc :Resent-Message-ID:List-Id:List-Help:List-Unsubscribe:List-Subscribe: List-Post:List-Owner:List-Archive; bh=rh8WSTE9EGkZtOHGaPFVoWxbofyeUkLiA5aPK9J+1TQ=; b=PkMgssx8uuj0N8m5OiOITiudaW 87lWQCbRs3tx8XLnL8jpvqDXnkhgoUv/PK7pQq/YbE4viEvPVWAh/ZQ7zGRIxFuif9Xb3V5ivn0Yl zNYS+c+xlnGZpexQYdiv93bkAbfN7chnkKXtlfiHE0IF9l5veLQhbrd1eeViiV3z3GaA=;