Re: [IPsec] Draft-zhang-ipsecme-anti-replay: IPsec anti-replay algorithm without bit-shifting

Sean Turner <turners@ieca.com> Thu, 19 May 2011 14:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1305816473; bh=dn2FO4NuLXMiKlb7gES37BbFroHt1tdgIn6so2okRnY=; h=Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Message-ID:Date:From:User-Agent:MIME-Version:To:CC:Subject:References:In-Reply-To:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=bPQTylF9UaUbkmi6PJocZAl49c1eL6hSTflHc/SM4SVSabr7dCDwKkFylo4q+72co+dZAS0Hw9xCxgoIv7In6S0F2SRZEFCNh5z9NNZsniqJIrNGRu1jqNUeqQZ5DRvpyStHRpFMm6S6YRmhKIiv10tLa1IZ9fUSq/PRlDIOR4Q=
X-YMail-OSG: 7KkEhqQVM1mQ0Wq8Ad6plzTTimKKneb61piLqHeSQTky96g V14YHVf3aZQU9gbePpV1FH7fWIpt9xgPw2R4mXlOP_hYG3_b9VcTIHT3yrTQ VoYr.3QHnYRCsNAwLtY05GNeJGV_wbiM8U6jbAJMv_ovW8NxqJZ7hIoIdDKz kutYwiD066rqYUsTyL8Sqj.ziLTN26cOpx4oq5B1_bsajNw_4Bn_sWb8hSR9 leLLtM0yDpEKrwY7y.iBnF73npdZ4ejXEFkY51q5ricd_D4WTaZPO.CCsEru b..Shtt2Py9dCmGtO0KdF0ySu7BPA8o.21tvgbJb_Af_NwF_oEe9UoUnX_2a jZQJR437SaylDfE_31mMxXvk7WyDveeoMBIUYLLe1AvjIFNumGTxfmah18OI Sgnjira8nQ8RwLCWeZ5SYctvHBOOSqfOvRFyGveSviF6vtEjllgN4gYoCFpi dIHyW