Re: [IPsec] [IANA #111200] [old message] Possible update to isakmp-registry

Yaron Sheffer <yaronf.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 09 February 2012 17:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject :references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=cybn8NKGVaO7u7xkLIWSmylcyuOij/RNddBbAzBAE64=; b=eMzFRg4UBO8uWPkogf5QCVcVBJb5VlZ1xqKJUaSs/SdYudJUREQ0oINJOQqMxIwp4q IB55Ea6LaP00ZabSJ5pNcL4W4d8aKw7BnWs7IeF6bXvQ0EDUkNfWVLKHy62WkjghrCiV 7bVBN0l/TCJsHQ0Gqq1P7DejcL9zOZINgPV84=