Re: [IPsec] Comments to draft-mglt-ipsecme-clone-ike-sa-00.txt

"Valery Smyslov" <svanru@gmail.com> Thu, 06 March 2014 07:42 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:from:to:cc:references:subject:date:mime-version :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=V8VoOM1I9vaeSGnmf8z0pTOBjiXTvdxtHV4hCLbfD+M=; b=jznLeZEdlk3JTVOKmu4lzZokDggLOQ57EHyLoyASRacT/UZJwkEcqaFki1vXQngwUU fln96zpqpTPvDyeXuKcYJV8+wGyyBQZXe2PXYcoHg1ktpFVswn/pXX8c6R9J1/wN5PLY Jpr0VbsSxeixJm2haY+kBv72lbsO9cZt2Uqw2nYsa4XXMbJVcEvWzjnJSd9dZLnojF47 4q+Uc0doRa6vUcgVBT8pN1jHZzdfg0WbP39MykFym03QuyNfg7WZxBs0JZnkF2IvcNK0 z9IeKq+J6i9VTssEQ3sT3tFN0W0L5Rt3+j7lTmCCz0sqZOMo+5yPgVIHVfmQraZC68eu pX5Q==