Re: [IPsec] Fwd: Last Call: draft-ietf-ipsecme-ikev2-resumption (IKEv2 Session Resumption) to Proposed Standard

Peny Yang <peng.yang.chn@gmail.com> Thu, 03 September 2009 14:41 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=n3EPug0oB+ojd+lp9/eFiPKvEgGFxfWPxuc25zUek1I=; b=STQ8PzHJPmjVU1VchPumCb3Pyi/6/5r0jT4+YvlwUC5db/n/N41S0oBoldBHCLj3/V rjQDue9WVddAzepi4CfW2qREoaToVE8Zg6dUqn1QLO6iN6xFy2edbRi2N3esYS4YeqtJ P8YKmugIv2iz9cwbbDZ8WKmj7sgYaT28aV5T8=