Re: [IPsec] Call for adoption: MOBIKEv2: MOBIKE extension for Transport mode

Daniel Migault <mglt.ietf@gmail.com> Sat, 13 September 2014 18:20 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=dCDdW8E4IZBW7qVFChppJMC7f0PoEVjxO+EeyfLG0Uw=; b=UlUBLIbC2OkTwhM/kuoqQi9+YhONyKHAaTS/eecq9woIA/Eh5WaOJRb3x3VXow0PRE 8AXIW3O5RENKaa/ZCX+Fe7ZJfddzsLi+Fjgpa7AENRU+Bzc97ofHRmzd3vOx7xmJUYRm LsyUq0SK7QgJVwcVMrRmBMzZp4WOxOm6iOQ0EthanuVhVzjlyouKXGIOPH3vVlhceJWZ qdqjFXbc5VDYXNeSzZPpx3dVo7Op2e2fIIWb/zqpS9TjWhenfbwZ5aPkshbSX8dNT8nW 8w0nIx+ZuyAF/cSTibwDJ17DvwIKGkywESUx0zBTYd/rPdqucptBvgGdHn7/x8FcGqH8 5wvA==