Re: [IPsec] Working Group LC: draft-ietf-ipsecme-ipsec-ha-03

Yoav Nir <ynir@checkpoint.com> Thu, 27 May 2010 07:03 UTC

From: Yoav Nir <ynir@checkpoint.com>
To: 'Jean-Michel Combes' <jeanmichel.combes@gmail.com>, Yaron Sheffer <yaronf.ietf@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 10:03:35 +0300
acceptlanguage: en-US
Cc: IPsecme WG <ipsec@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [IPsec] Working Group LC: draft-ietf-ipsecme-ipsec-ha-03

1. I didn't want to make ha-03 dependent on bis, but since bis is now approved, we may as well do it.

2. OK

3. It should be out of scope, because this is internal to the cluster. We are not going to require a peer to accept having two SAs with the same SPIs with the same peer, so it's up to the members to prevent this using their own out-of-scope method. It is possible to mention this and then say that it's out of scope, if people think this is necessary.

Yoav