Re: [IPsec] -ikev2-mtu-dect: IKEv2 PTB Notification

Daniel Migault <mglt.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 03 August 2023 01:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20221208; t=1691026254; x=1691631054; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=bMdwtjtXcmks0bd+7zWrqJf2KPkwoOs3HVRbAfJO0do=; b=pVqpyEFBRykggUGRUkmErn1SYgEGz5J2aGYuCsRwnKEUKQBCbHWs29SXHbYI4I388M ZFiPKjwWlsNJuQm28cEqSDe9jRLbwrk91MRfGCcWpQgi3OZBlDoVPdOiclpPXwRKvww5 G6PD1pXSy0I4296vf1ZQZfXjs8gxL1CbRwdZem6vVIrEEd1OMil+ZZSFOoqtjrl8AMFN 8ZaYydMBOuUfIHAU7gr/5sjY602s86QtDVGNZvN1eke2oWb5zRx93wfH9TBIS/RAqtdU gkyaOk3W68WABmIe20yLVxS63tZJ1tAbdtBfI+cNGJwV02uVEFp8gWROUzZ0hK/1IDnD QcQg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20221208; t=1691026254; x=1691631054; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=bMdwtjtXcmks0bd+7zWrqJf2KPkwoOs3HVRbAfJO0do=; b=ibBT2ymGfaq2GszQ4GfC9Wdq0ew5Akm8tAVtYT3zn5B2yLo9cawsGFMUn8Dynepqok fo/GbSHoMBltsonD7tbMnozB3zZLIxymdTvMxDedXsbYGbZrUBcNPTfkkTjLnEahJ1Re ltKw15jobwx6jS5A2Q/mt9jF2EuJGMxgLTE93bfUPx+fiX8kgk7YwnXifMrl9Dbv1UZk CsfQ6/4FTUD2bVjyEN4c22AcyyVg2zB1EJb3b5Datg5u4d9pyUhGQaWQDrgTFYpSCxBD yAkHmvxn2zGZ0pxTX9BdEzuaHCGzRyL+hTP6DKwUBI5KHvZIUH32Vx5IWexiUTO7dcd4 77KQ==
References: <CADZyTknYfvifCSfaFJ8ET4=Gjhr-wH3uE=uZaDTVirnWw6GV3A@mail.gmail.com> <BN8PR15MB3281ECF9E6A3BD032433B02AB306A@BN8PR15MB3281.namprd15.prod.outlook.com> <CADZyTkmE8DzQCyDoQpqTvV1ppnOt1BabSwBUCq3dDRYZUPvAbw@mail.gmail.com> <DM6PR15MB32929267579BE76A455F2CEFB306A@DM6PR15MB3292.namprd15.prod.outlook.com> <AM6PR07MB605616564FD730DF453EAABAEB05A@AM6PR07MB6056.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com> <BN8PR15MB3281CEDB92996303F44CA183B305A@BN8PR15MB3281.namprd15.prod.outlook.com> <CADZyTk=-2DQijTzHW0pYJn0KXfDqctyh+ULZ-Zmvs6FfreOVnw@mail.gmail.com> <BN8PR15MB32812ABC7F6A9B7FB86093BDB305A@BN8PR15MB3281.namprd15.prod.outlook.com> <CADZyTkm_9FpVrfqdfRn7wsnTQjPTwLE9_=Fbj8TE8U=s-EsBgA@mail.gmail.com> <CADZyTknaU1EjrQ_4jRms-s-444VxhGBm5=ObnEW2p31KzCpBQw@mail.gmail.com> <62ee818145b242dabd253419c60221eb@huawei.com> <m28raut4tu.fsf@ja.int.chopps.org>