[IPsec] Early Allocation Request for IPTFS_PROTOCOL IP protocol number.

Tero Kivinen <kivinen@iki.fi> Tue, 02 June 2020 14:21 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=iki.fi; s=meesny; t=1591107668; h=from:from:reply-to:subject:subject:date:date:message-id:message-id: to:to:cc:cc:mime-version:mime-version:content-type:content-type: content-transfer-encoding:content-transfer-encoding: in-reply-to:in-reply-to:references:references; bh=JYvsIn59AGpk8BscVF22yHwK2FiCbF8/jBvqGET6xQI=; b=TjgDRsW0WxhMbJ0ktjShh0Mo1466w0jbzGzKKSXR/WQ7FiS/Sx58aJmo+c62srIHN5tDhG tuQYQLcCZOeGNhUwbGj9jOjNf8n1CVBtrgnsjyNJtkQuPfNhNuy3rDSfV4LcWc8Ngas/MV GQ5ydIgaGInombxGE7IM7cpah5LL0O0=