Re: [IPsec] Moving forwards on session resumption

<Pasi.Eronen@nokia.com> Mon, 17 November 2008 16:41 UTC

Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 18:40:44 +0200
From: Pasi.Eronen@nokia.com
To: denghui02@gmail.com, ipsec@ietf.org
Cc: tim.polk@nist.gov
Subject: Re: [IPsec] Moving forwards on session resumption
Sender: ipsec-bounces@ietf.org

We have received an appeal from Hui Deng and Peny Yang.  Upon consideration, we have decided not to take any further action. We hope Hui and Peny are satisifed with our explanation, which we provided off-list.

We're encouraged by the frank and open exchange of ideas -- which is critical for making good progress on the chartered work items -- and hope to see lively discussion in the future as well.

Best regards,
Pasi & Tim